AJP is a specialist in water or solvent based coating films and papers.
Being present for over 25 years in this sector, we possess an in- depth to meet all needs, with thickness ranging from 12 to 350μ and maximum width 1620 mm.
We support your company in the development of your products. Our chemists continue to develop ink-retainable coatings that ensure a perfect drying and brightness suitable for your printing. Prior to the final production, all tests and pre-industrial tests are performed in our laboratory.
Our quality control checks verify the weights of the coating layer (from 1 to 27g), the surface homogeneity and intrinsic qualities of the final product.Our massive investments in solvents processing and development allow us to be an environment friendly company.
– Our coating processes can make your products:
- Waterproof against liquids as well as air, grease, etc.)
- Food packaging
- Hydrophobic and water-repellent
- Coating for heat transfer
- Soft touch
- Color-coated as per your pantone reference
- Special coating (varnish, glue, etc…) on request.
- Printing materials for flexography printing, heliography printing, screen printing and offset uv printing.
– AJP films are treated so as possess stability, adhesion and printability.
– AJP is very flexible and can suit your demands to produce a glossy, matt, white or opaque finish.This the quality of your final product is optimized to the maximum so as live up to your expectations.
– Our materials are suitable for many needs in all industries such as heat resistant label printers, coatings for leather and textiles, technical printing media, thermofoil paper for the food industry, roof-top lining, fluorescent posters for retailers, etc.